Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

An Upside Down World

Anything look odd about this picture that I took from the island bridge over the pond in our neighborhood?It's actually upside down. That's a reflection on the water, only the bottom 10th or so of that picture was not a reflection. I just flipped it so it looks right side up. Click on it and look closely at the bottom and you can see where the reflection begins. I'm sure that's been done a kazillion times over by photographers but I had fun with that technique today.

Here's one of my 20 year old fishing at the pond (flipped reflection) and then one showing the set up.Then two more of trees. Upside down reflection trees.....
Tomorrow is our first field trip/photo shoot with our class. Why am I not surprised that it's a 4 hour walking tour and it's supposed to rain?

6 comments:

  1. I am liking the look for reflections and the actual trees. I love what all you are learning...I will follow in step in my blog.
    Look for me...copy cat.
    I want to learn and that is the greatest gift my blog friends give of themeselves to share.
    Love it!
    I think I have about 75% of this Nikon down...now some projects.
    Watch for me... TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love the reflections! Well done! Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool!!! You do not look old enough to have a kid that's 20.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I still cant see it! :(

    Maybe it's time for bed, rest my eyes, and try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. You have a 20 year old son?!?!

    ReplyDelete