Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1.14.2009

I finished my "pre-homework" assignment for the photography course I start taking next week. Part of it included going through the camera operating manual and identifying which pages certain features or operations were explained. To be honest, I thought that this was going to be redundant because I THOUGHT I had been through the manual when I got the thing 6 months ago. But I actually learned a good bit in the past week, re-reading it after a few months of using the camera.

  • I feel more comfortable navigating through the expanded menu options on the camera.
  • I am more confident in using the manual controls for adjusting aperture, shutter speed, etc.
  • I learned a few things that I didn't know my camera did or I didn't know how to do it
I am excited about class starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment