Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Snapshot Monday

I think I need to check my 9 y/o son's room for a copy of Carnegie's book How To Win Friends and Influence People. If nothing he has learned to phrase a question to get the answer you want.

"Daddy?" he asked as he walked into my room late this afternoon, "Do you think you could take me to the pool so you could take some pictures of me?"

You might remember this cool picture I took of a plasma ball about two months ago....I couldn't help but remember it when I took this picture of our neighborhood pool in the late afternoon sun.Other than that, the rest of these are just snap shots. I wasn't worried about composition or anything other than getting decent exposure. I was just having fun goofing off.

Here the master manipulator flies through the air.#1 is true. This pool can never be self-restrained. It's quite embarrassing sometimes.Apparently, throwing mannequins into the pool is not allowed. (Jeeze....I have ONE wild party at the pool and they never let me hear the end of it......why not just add "Blow Up Dolls Are Not An Approved Live Saving Flotation Device"?)Yeah no lifeguard on duty. Based on the pictogram in the upper right corner, it appears he lost his pants and shuffled off covering his private parts with a white paper plate or something.Go ahead, get the hell out of here!

7 comments:

  1. hehehe! And I am very ebnvious that it's warm enough to swim outdoors...we have snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You are a nut!!! I love the pic of Trevor. SO freaking big. : ( Making me feel old here, Chris. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the manniquain shot (I am a hopeless speller...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, what was the temp of that water? Pools do not open up here until after memorial day! you are too funny...no there is not such thing as 'too', not enough humor in this world, so thanks for contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I love the plasma ball picture. And about your ruby tuesday shoot. I would have given you a prize if I had one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawk and a jet in the same shot-awesome!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son sounds like my 15 year old.

    ReplyDelete